Why Social Media Marketing
It's a fact. There are more than 3 billion individuals who log on to their favorite social media networks on a daily basis. You simply can no longer afford to ignore the potential for increased brand exposure, traffic and revenue that this viral marketing medium can offer.
But, how do you do that when there are so many social media networks, and they all have what seem like unreasonable amounts of time and content requirements attached to them?
Simple, you get help.
Enter Postradamus. A tool that helps you find proven viral content in your niche in a matter of seconds / or create your own content that is easily uploaded to Postradamus via CSV, RSS or chrome extension.
Then, with just a couple of clicks, tell Postradamus when you want all that content to be scheduled and published to various social media sites. It's really that simple.
How Does Postradamus Work
- Find viral photos from places like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Imgur
- Also find books and products from Amazon (affiliate link included)
- Find news stories from Reddit or RSS feeds
- Add YouTube videos
- Mass upload your own images from your hard drive
- Create huge lists of viral content (photos, text, videos, links)
- Once a piece of viral content is added to a list, it becomes a “post”
- Posts can be duplicated, searched, sorted, deleted and of course modified
- You can edit the text, photo and other important pieces of each post
- Create extremely flexible schedules that you can use on your lists
- Automatically choose date & time for each post in your list
- Publish the content at your convenience
- Built in calendar for drag and drop manual scheduling
- Export your lists instantly to your Facebook pages & groups
- Also export to Twitter and Pinterest
- Publish them to your WordPress blogs with a click
- No more manual posting
Take a Look Around
Postradamus users say
Kurt S., Social Media Specialist
I use postradamus every day. Tip #1: Know your audience and what they'll share, argue about, fight over, fight for, say "wow!" about. Tip #2: Know your audience. Yes, it's that important.
Brenda W., Business Owner
Absolutely LOVE postradamus. Worth every penny! This seems to be more of an area where we get a hold of Nate for improvements and help. I personally do not take the time to write a success story, but I could not be a successful offline business without postradamus.
Pat P., Agency Owner
You will not find better support for a product anywhere! Not only that, Nate has improved and added to this software continuously. I've tried almost every posting software out there and only use POSTRADAMUS because of the quality of the product and the customer support.
Andrea S., Agency Owner
Postradamus allows me to find the raving fans, what gets them to like, comment and share and know exactly what to emulate. I use it to schedule out clients' stuff for months in advance. I spy on people, topics, themes across FB, instagram, pinterest etc.
Sally L., Social Media Enthusiast
Postradamus is easily my Best investment ever online. Support is great and Nate, the Founder listens to his customers suggestions for improving the software.
Wendell C., CEO
Postradamus allows me to work on my own sites as well as 40+ other sites and maintain and keeps them up. Couldn't be done with anything else out there.
Free Bonus: Postradamus Chrome Extension
This extension allows you to browse around the web as you normally would. Once you are at a web page that you find interesting, you can click the button and Postradamus will make it very quick and easy to share that web page (or the images on the web page) to one of your social media properties.
You have 2 choices for sharing.
1) You can share the web page as a single post. For example you are at an article about Dog grooming. You can share the article instantly or add it to a list.
2) You can share one or more images found on the web page. For example, you go to Google images and search for "Dog Grooming". Many images will come up in Google image search. Postradamus will find all those images and allow you to choose one or more to share instantly or add to a list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my assistant use Postradamus?
Yes! With the advanced and unlimited plans you can create user accounts for your Virtual Assistants/Employees.
Can I manage multiple clients using Postradamus?
Absolutely. With the Advanced and Unlimited plans you can manage more than one client at a time.
Is there any training available?
A lot of time and thought has gone into making Postradamus user friendly and that includes a whole series of training videos.
Do I need anything special to run Postradamus?
Nope. Any computer/tablet with a web browser will do.
Will you add XYZ feature?
It depends, but if I think its a good idea or if enough people ask for it, then yes, most likely. I’m constantly adding features – even ones people don’t ask for.
What if I want a refund?
You can request a full refund within the first 30 days for any reason. If you are past 30 days, you can cancel at any time but will pay for whichever month that you cancelled in.