Limited Time Offer: 10% off Starter Plan
IT HAS A HUGE ROI
Social media marketing can be very inexpensive relative to other forms of marketing. When you combine that with the fact that over 3 billion people use Social media every day, your ROI can be off the charts.
IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BRAND
Brands that engage with people and post content regularly on social media see increased brand recognition, customer loyalty and credibility in their industry. Plus, people want to do business with people, not companies.
IT CAN GO VIRAL
Social media is… well… social! So when you post something interesting, users are very likely to share that post with their friends, who in turn may share it with their friends, and so on. That one post that took you 10 minutes to create could end up translating into a HUGE return.
IT'S HERE TO STAY
Social media isn’t going away and is only growing. The social media sites themselves may come and go over time, but social media itself is here to stay. The earlier you get in, the better.
There's Just One Problem
Who has the time for all that?
How do you manage all these profiles at all these different social media sites? There are so many social media networks, and they all have what seem like unreasonable amounts of time and content requirements attached to them. It could easily be a full time job just creating and posting content to all these sites!
So We Created Postradamus
A tool that helps you find and post viral content to your social media pages
With Postradamus you can quickly find proven viral content (others have already created and tested) in your niche in a matter of seconds / or create your own content that is easily uploaded to Postradamus via CSV, RSS or chrome extension.
Then, with just a couple of clicks, tell Postradamus when you want all of your content to be scheduled and published to various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (just to name a few). It's really that simple.
How Does Postradamus Work
- Built in, powerful search engines, that help you find viral photos from places like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Imgur, books and products from Amazon (affiliate link included), interesting articles from Reddit or RSS feeds
- Add YouTube videos or upload Native videos to Facebook
- Mass upload your own images/videos from your hard drive
2. Edit & Schedule
- Edit your posts with emojis, hashtags, links, custom text and more
- Create extremely flexible schedules that let you schedule thousands of posts in mere seconds
- Built in calendar feature for quick drag and drop scheduling for when you need more fine tuned scheduling
- Schedule specific types of posts at specific times
- Publish your posts instantly to your Facebook pages, groups and personal feed
- Also publish to Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and WordPress blogs
- Or, export your posts to a CSV file for other purposes
- No more manual posting. Postradamus handles all of it
Get an Inside Look
What People Are Saying
Kurt S., Social Media Specialist
I use postradamus every day. Tip #1: Know your audience and what they'll share, argue about, fight over, fight for, say "wow!" about. Tip #2: Know your audience. Yes, it's that important.
Brenda W., Business Owner
Absolutely LOVE postradamus. Worth every penny! This seems to be more of an area where we get a hold of Nate for improvements and help. I personally do not take the time to write a success story, but I could not be a successful offline business without postradamus.
Pat P., Agency Owner
You will not find better support for a product anywhere! Not only that, Nate has improved and added to this software continuously. I've tried almost every posting software out there and only use POSTRADAMUS because of the quality of the product and the customer support.
Andrea S., Agency Owner
Postradamus allows me to find the raving fans, what gets them to like, comment and share and know exactly what to emulate. I use it to schedule out clients' stuff for months in advance. I spy on people, topics, themes across FB, instagram, pinterest etc.
Sally L., Social Media Enthusiast
Postradamus is easily my Best investment ever online. Support is great and Nate, the Founder listens to his customers suggestions for improving the software.
Wendell C., CEO
Postradamus allows me to work on my own sites as well as 40+ other sites and maintain and keeps them up. Couldn't be done with anything else out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my assistant use Postradamus?
Yes! With the Business and Agency plans you can create user accounts for your Virtual Assistants/Employees.
Can I manage multiple clients using Postradamus?
Absolutely. All plans allow you to manage unlimited clients and/or personal projects. Each project can be separated into what we call Profiles, in Postradamus.
Is there any training available?
A lot of time and work has gone into making Postradamus user friendly and that includes a whole series of training videos.
Do I need anything special to run Postradamus?
Nope. Any computer/tablet with a web browser will do.
Will you add XYZ feature?
It depends, but if we think its a good idea or if enough people ask for it, then yes, most likely.We’re constantly adding new features.
What if I want a refund?
You can request a full refund within the first 30 days for any reason. If you are past 30 days, you can cancel at any time but will pay for whichever month that you cancelled in.
What social networks can I post to with Postradamus?
We currently support Facebook (pages, groups, personal feed), Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn (pages, personal feed), Instagram, Google+ and Wordpress!
What if I have other questions?
Click our little “live chat” button (to the bottom right) or view all of our FAQ’s or send us an email!
This extension allows you to browse around the web as you normally would. Once you are at a web page that you find interesting, you can click the button and Postradamus will make it very quick and easy to share that web page (or the images on the web page) to one of your social media properties.
You have 2 choices for sharing.
1) You can share the web page as a single post. For example you are at an article about Dog grooming. You can share the article instantly or add it to a list.
2) You can share one or more images found on the web page. For example, you go to Google images and search for "Dog Grooming". Many images will come up in Google image search. Postradamus will find all those images and allow you to choose one or more to share instantly or add to a list.